Call020 3490 1475 Enquire Here

Elderly, Care & Mental Capacity Law

We can advise you on the way in which care is funded, and whether or not you are likely to have to fund your own care or if you might receive assistance from the local authority. If you have a relative who has lost capacity and can no longer deal with their own affairs, we can help you to make an application to the Court of Protection so that you can be appointed as their Deputy and take on the role of dealing with their financial affairs for them.

Get in touch

Please contact Sunil Saggar on 020 3490 1475 or email Sunil here:


Johns & Saggar LLP

34-36 Grays Inn Road