Employment & Business Immigration Solicitors
Employment law is one of the most dynamic areas of the law, resulting in a constant need for individuals and businesses to seek legal advice on a growing number of employment related issues.
Both employees and employers face high emotional and financial costs when the employment relationship breaks down. Seeking advice at an early stage will help reduce the risk of a claim or increase the chances of successfully pursuing a tribunal claim.
Johns & Saggar LLP has experience acting for both parties, providing pragmatic and commercially sound advice to our clients from a broader perspective.
We advise our clients in relation to contentious and non-contentious employment issues including:
- Unfair, Constructive and Summary dismissals and notice periods
- Redundancy process
- Settlement Agreements
- Disciplinary and Grievance issues and procedures
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment in the workplace
- Reviewing and drafting current employment contracts and handbook policies
- Effecting changes to employees’ employment contracts and advising on the procedure for this
- TUPE transfer implications
- Other employment law issues that may arise
Get in touch
We also advise and assist charities and businesses on their business immigration issues including:
- Sponsorship licence applications and their management
- Advice and assistance in conducting the Resident Labour Market Test
- Compliance obligations
- Legal right to work checks
Please contact us on 020 3490 1475 or email us here.