Family breakdown can bring with it a range of emotional, financial and practical issues for the parties involved. At Johns and Saggar LLP we aim to guide you through the complex and challenging legal process to help you make informed decisions and find solutions that best suit you.
Our Family Law service draws upon a wealth of experience to advise in a confidential and sensitive way. We are committed to resolving disputes in a constructive, non-confrontational and affordable way following negotiation and mediation routes. However, when the Court process is appropriate we will take effective action.
We are able to offer advice and representation in the following areas:
- Divorce, dissolution of civil partnership and separation
- Financial and property issues, including complex aspects such as pensions, business assets, trusts, bonuses, inheritance and maintenance
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Pre nuptial and co-habitation agreements
- Disputes relating to children including relocating and special Guardianship issues including mental incapacity and the Court of Protection
We also regularly represent high net worth individuals and clients with international jurisdictional issues.
Our charging rates are competitive compared to other Central London firms. Whilst we undertake primarily privately funded work, we offer our services to a limited number of clients for whom Legal Aid may be available.
Please contact Ushma Parmar for more information on Family Law on 020 3490 1475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.